April 28, 2018
Grande Communications Stadium
5514 Champions Drive, Midland, TX
We're All in this Together!
Ready to celebrate being different? Join us for a fun and family friendly event as Autism SHARE's the spotlight with ALL special needs.
About the Walk
This 9th annual walk is the largest fundraiser for SHARE, a local nonprofit dedicated to caring for families where there are children with special needs.
Please consider forming a team, supporting one, or donating to our cause. This helps us provide thousands of hours of relief care, parent training, sibiling support and other resources to families where there are children with special needs here in the Permian Basin.
- Largest walk in the Permian Basin
- All Walkers must register and sign a waiver
- Day-of Registration opens at 8:30am
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 9:30am
- Autism SHARE Walk steps off at 10:00am
- Lunch, tshirts, free kids activities and door prizes
- Sensory rooms on site
- 1 mile walk with shortcut halfway
- Awards for largest team, top fundraisers, best tshirt, and pet
- Leashed pets, strollers, buggies, trikes, and other walking/riding aids permitted
- Preregistration Friday, April 27th on site11:30am-1:30pm & 4:30-7pm
- Raffle tickets on sale now
- Tshirt Adult $15 Child $10
- For ALL Disabilities and all ages
- Meet with representatives from local companies and agencies that offer special services and programs for the special needs community
SHARE (Sharing Hands, A Respite Experience) provides respite care and support services for families who have children with special needs. The largest need that SHARE services is Autism, followed by Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and many other developmental delays and physical disabilities. SHARE provides respite care, parent support, sibling support, grief support and family celebrations all at no cost to our families. You can now support SHARE in our efforts to provide this care to even more families in the Basin. Help us make a difference in the lives of these families, right here, right now.